Do you want to use your skills in Motion & Control and Mechatronics and gain broad system knowledge? Keep reading!
In this role you are responsible for complex systems or modules, from design to assembly. You will set up requirements and specifications for the system and development process. Manufacturability, reliability, costs and technical performance are important aspects. You will be solving issues and various concepts were you use support of technical modelling and analysis to come to a solid plan. You are involved within the complete lifecycle, including production phase of both subsystems and complete products!
- Building models and performing system identification, leading to optimal sub requirements
- Perform the integration process
- Propose and make design and interface choices, collaborate and set compromises with other disciplines
- You have a PhD in Control System Technology, Mechatronics, Motion & Control, Applied Physics or equivalent
- You have two years experience within the High-Tech industry
- You are familiar with rapid prototyping, digital servo control and MATLAB is preferred
Orion Engineering tops the list of its customers when it comes to finding the best candidates. For you, this means that there are various options to get started and work on the latest developments in your field. There is always a Business Manager to provide you with individual guidance, which allows you to develop yourself optimally and take your knowledge to the next level. Orion Engineering is thé director in shaping your career in technology optimally!