Are you triggerd within the field of engineering and electromechanical module designs, cabintes or electrical connectivity for products within the field in High-Tech? Then this could be a very challenging job opportunity for you!
Do you have a background in Do you have a background in Electrical engineering or Electro mechanical engineering? And do you have Experience in 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products? Then this might be a very interesting job opportunity for you!
As an Mechanical Precision Engineer, you have a background in Engineering in general and 3D and 2D Cad design of challenging and complex products. Within this position you will be both realizing, qualifying and integrating functionalities between several modules within the organisation. Besides that you will also be held responsible for Technical Product Documentation (TPD) in combination with the right configuration management of these products.
you are realizing, and to a limited extent qualifying / integrating, electrical functionalities between modules of products. Next to that you are responsible for the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and configuration management of these products.
In your position as Mechanical Precision Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The specification, design and documentation of stated requirements of several modules. This will be all in line with international standars of safety and EMC
- Creating impact anlaysis and implementation of changes related to engineering products
- Analyzing management of the infrastructure between the modules in the product
- You will maintain a high quality level by setting up reviews of your own work and by participating in reviews from other designers
- You will be able to make a personal work planning as part of your project
- You will work in a multidisciplinary team and you are also able to represent your team in several meetings where you will also work as a technical coach for other designers, depending on experience
- You will be held responsible fo the definition and configuration management of technical Product Documentation
To succeed in this role we search for a profile with the following competences:
- You have 0-3 year experience as a mechanical designer and also have worked in multidisciplinary modules before
- You have gained experience within the field of 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably you have worked with Siemens NX
- You can use your technical knowledge of mechanical issues, and both wiring and connectivity concepts
- You are familiair with SAFe and Agile wow is a pré
Furthermore we are looking for a candidate with the following personal skills:
- You consider yourself a team player who is highly motivated and has strong social and communication skills
- You work accurate, systematic and have a problem solving and hands-on attitude
- Key competences that describe yourself are: responsible, disciplined, consistent and quality
- You have a good knowledge of the English language both speaking and writing, Dutch is pré
- Last but not least you are able to work in a dynamic environment were you will be able to deal with switching circumstances within the context of your position
Orion Engineering staat bovenaan de lijst bij haar klanten als het gaat om het vinden van de beste kandidaten in de markt. Voor jou betekent dit dat er verschillende opties zijn om aan de slag te gaan en te werken aan de nieuwste ontwikkelingen in jouw vakgebied. Wij maken hét verschil met jou! Er staat voor jou dan ook altijd een Business Manager klaar die zorgt voor individuele begeleiding, zodat jij jezelf optimaal kunt ontwikkelen en jouw kennis naar een volgend niveau kunt tillen. Orion Engineering is dé regisseur voor het optimaal vormgeven van jouw loopbaan in de techniek!