Are you our new Board Level Reliability Engineer who is responsible for the qualification of new processes, packages and IC’s produced by the with respect to quality and reliability? Read this vacancy for more information and let us know when you’re interested by clicking the ‘apply’ button!
The Board Level Reliability Engineer is responsible for the qualification of new processes, packages and IC’s produced by the with respect to quality and reliability. The PDC-Nijm Reliability team is also the competence centre on reliability qualification strategies, reliability failure modes en reliability testing.
Beside that the Board Level Reliability Engineer is responsible for:
- Participate in development teams and here being responsible for implementing intrinsic Board Level reliability in new products, packages and processes
- Execute a thorough risk-analysis on the development of complex product/process/ package concepts based on FMEA analysis and translate this to a qualification strategy
- Setup reliability qualification strategies for Board Level developments or changes based on risk analysis, knowledge of structural similarity rules and applicable quality specifications
- Drive board design, test execution, analysis and reporting
- Analyze and conclude on failures in reliability testing in cooperation with failure & material analysis and BL engineers
- Lead cross-department 8D/CAT and improvement teams in the area of Board Level reliability
As a Board Level Reliability Engineer you hold a Master degree (Physics or Mechanics) is preferred. Bachelor is also possible. You also meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge on reliability in semiconductor industry
- Basic knowledge of IC technology
- Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, PDCA, DOE, 8D etc) and statistics
- Analytical thinker, problem solver, and project driving skills
- Experienced in managing multisite, multidisciplinary project teams
- Good organizational skills, project leader skills and high level of independence
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa 06-12651342 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Genaud Solisa. We look forward to meeting you personally!