Would you like to be a sparring partner on KPI’s/steering information for the director and his management team within our Production Support organization? Do you have a HBO or MSc degree in industrial engineering, Operations Management and Logistics, or equivalent? We might be looking for you!
Ensure that management gets on time and accurate performance reports, presentations and steering information.
- Provide Operational and Structural Steering Information: Delivering weekly and monthly management reports
- Realize continuous improvements on performance management / executing projects
This job will give you the opportunity to learn how ASML gets managed. You will closely cooperate with a director and his team and ensure that they will get the right data to manage their processes.
The work consists of:
- Preparing and delivering weekly and monthly management reports and presentations
- Maintain KPI Dashboards and collect KPI input
- Analyze data and draw conclusions, advise the director
- Continuously improve the quality of reports
- (Learn how to) make information reportable and presentable
- (Learn about) Business Intelligence Solution
- Align reporting with overall Manufacturing and ASML reporting standards
Industrial Engineering (HBO/WO) or similar (e.g. Operations Management & Logistics)
- Solid knowledge of office applications (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Knowledge in data analysis & Statistics
- Preferably experience with BI systems (SAP, Business Objects, Oracle)
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Roy Claessens (+31631049897, +3142116777 or email@example.com), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!