Can you visualize yourself as a light in our changing machine? Driving the process for impact analysis with a complete business case, implementation planning and monitor actual implementation of changes at customers, factories and suppliers? Then this could be your next job!
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires a high level of product integrity throughout their lifecycle to enable affordable microelectronics. New hardware and changes on hardware are requested on daily basis for our products. A smooth implementation of these changes is crucial for our business. It is your mission to organize and secure the process for product changes to ensure quality to minimize costs and processing time.
Make the difference in the efficiency and profitability of ASML by coordinating product change requests through the product life cycle. Tactically facilitate our product change process, apply your configuration management experience and your ability to influence people. You help our cross sector teams, on operational level, to protect the business of ASML against uncontrolled and unplanned changes while balancing speed and quality.
- Manage quality of change implementation plans while optimizing implementation cost and planning
- Manage quality of impact analysis of changes, to minimize processing time and reliable planning
- Organize and chair cross sector project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
- Recognize and advise on scope of change requests (scope control, new or update change)
- Coordinate and coach cross-sector project team on the product change process
Bachelor / MSc degree
- At least 5 years’ work experience of which at least 2 years’ experience in new product introductions
- Requires combination of specialist (Configuration Management) and project management skills
- Know upstream impact of changes (e.g. logistics, operation, customer support)
- Proven experience in managing multiple changes, configurations and their dependencies
- Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-6) is preferred
- Natural leader in providing structure, prioritization and decisiveness
- Convincing, pro-active attitude and drive for improvement
- Sensitive on value of relations: entrepreneur, coalition former, networker, good facilitator
- Strong communicator to influence without power, adapts and adopts change
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers in the high-tech industry for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Rowena Samjhawan 06-13197987, 040-2116777 or Rowena Samjhawan to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!