You make sure that the CS Field organization is prepared for their job by reviewing and maintaining solutions on field readiness, maintaining the quality and completeness of the Service Mix (work instructions, parts and tools) and sharing knowledge. You are the technical interface between the CS Field organization and the different sectors at ASML Headquarters in Veldhoven, like Development & Engineering (D&E), Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing.
You use your understanding of the way-of-working in the field, your technical knowledge and your communication skills to drive for efficient solutions which are needed to reach the operational targets of our installed base. Engineers in the field recognize you as the technical expert who they can contact for questions and follow-up of structural issues.
Your engineering skills enable you to do an in-depth analysis of structural issues, identify possible improvements and quantify the impact on operational targets to help set the right priorities on what to solve and what not. You support our CS HVM Engineering Architect Interface team to set the direction for the most efficient solution and steer technical discussions with solution providers (for example D&E).
- Validate and support roll-out of solutions to the Field, including knowledge transfer
- Handshake and validate Service Mix of new products and functionalities delivered by D&E to enable independent operation by CS Field organization
- Transfer and maintain all relevant knowledge to the CS field engineers in the form of documentation, training and Knowledge Transfer presentations
- Facilitate and maintain a global competency network
- Support the Architect Interface team with:
- In-depth analysis of structural issues from installed base of machines at customers
- Quantification of the impact of structural issues on the operational targets
- Definition of solutions for the Field organization on a technical level
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Pro-active attitude and taking initiative
- Analytical skills
- Flexible but result driven and Multi-tasking
- Team player with excellent communication skills in a multicultural work environment
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Roy Claessens (+31631049897, +31402116777 or email@example.com), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!