Are you that team player that prefers a leading role in executing and improving technical control processes, aiming to optimize the overall use of all resources in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment? We might be looking for you!
- Responsible to maintain and provide up-to-date procedures and blueprints/ sequences, that meet the safety and quality requirements of FAB Execution and comply with the applicable standards. Validate procedures and blueprints/ sequences on the shop floor.
- Proactively connect with Execution and Technical support and transfer improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues
- Initiate, review and implement EC’s and Service Packs on products in FAB
- Represent FAB towards Development & Engineering, LAB and cross sector projects, and protects the interests of TF and lean principles in general
- Coordinate material quality related escalations to suppliers and support Execution in securing production progress
We are looking for eager, flexible and ambitious engineers with a hands-on and creative way of engineering. Since our client is a very dynamic organization processes and procedures might change along the way and you will need to be flexible and able to cope with a changing environment. At the same time this makes it a very challenging company to work for!
For this position we are open to technical Bachelor degrees, who have the right motivation and a hands-on mentality.
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Marjolein van Breugel (+31631049896 or +31402116777 or email@example.com), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!