Are you eager to further develop your expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Within our client this department is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. This modules and systems being developed and build under the same roof. In this high-tech enviroment we can offer you the interesting position as Contamination Control Specialist.
As a Contamination Control Specialist you are responsible for specifying the requirements with respect to cleanliness of systems and parts. Furthermore you are responsible for proper execution of the requirements by actively participate in design reviews teams. The contamination specialist is responsible for the functional qualification of systems. Focus area is surface analysis and photochemistry. In case of issues / failures you are in the lead to perform root cause analyses and generate alternatives to meet the contamination control requirements.
Your tasks will be:
- Responsible for contamination control design rules in order to meet requirements
- Propose new ideas and support the organization within the field of contamination control
- Takes the lead to specify the necessary cleanliness requirements of a (part of) system, in order to achieve the desired functionality
- Is responsible for the proper documentation of specifications, supporting calculations, and tests
- Provides means and methods to verify the specifications and performs the tests
- Has knowledge of detecting, mimicking and controlling contamination and if needed designs tools for above mentioned purposes
- Achieves results by literature search, experimental testing or supervision of external research activities
- Academic level or Bacehlor+ in material science, chemical engineering, chemistry, physics, mechanics or similar
- Have at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong focus on materials, analytical chemistry, surface chemistry, contamination control.
- Solid experimental and/or theoretical experience in the above mentioned field of interest either in research or industry
- Has knowledge on material characterization and / or surface analysis
- Experience within a cleanroom environment
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
Orion Engineering tops the list of its customers when it comes to finding the best candidates. For you, this means that there are various options to get started and work on the latest developments in your field. We make the difference with you! There is always a Business Manager ready for you, who provides individual guidance, so that you can develop yourself optimally and take your knowledge to the next level. Orion Engineering is thé director in shaping your career in technology optimally!
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Bart Brouwers (+31631049874, +31402116777 or firstname.lastname@example.org), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meet you personally!