Are you up for a new challenge in the High-Tech industry? If you like to work in an operational environment, where you have contacts with different disciplines and have the intrinsic motivation to cooperate and improve quality systems, a job as Customer Quality Engineer is a good opportunity for you!
The Customer Quality Engineer will coordinate and follow-up of Customer complaints , Dead on Arrival parts within the factory in close collaboration with all departments and sectors involved. Complaints are primarily coordinating by Customer Quality Engineer but you have close interaction with Customer Service, Sales, System Engineering, Supply chain, Logistic, manufacturing and technical support departments. The Customer Quality Engineer will work in the Customer Focus group and report to the Manufacturing Quality Manager.
Furthermore you are responsible to:
- Support or lead (8D) problem solving teams (Mainly based on Customer issues like complaints and Dead on Arrival parts)
- Managing Failure Analysis Requests (FAR)
- Drive investigations in collaboration with other departments to obtain thorough root cause analyses using the ‘3x 5x Why’ and adequate definition of an action plan
- Coordinate corrective and/or preventive actions related to customer issues and follow-up of their timely implementation and effectiveness;
- Develop new and improve existing processes and procedures related to customers
- Organize and provide training of personnel in relation to management of complaints and DoA
- Identify complaint trends and call for action from the organization when action is needed to improve trends that require improvement;
- Reporting on KPI and underlying data on weekly review meetings
- Quality ambassador for TF to other departments
Besides your Bachelor Degree in Quality Management or a Technical Bachelor you have experience with:
- At least 1 Years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Quality Management Systems and Q-methods / -techniques
- Familiar with various aspects of the product realization process
- Broad technical knowledge of complex production processes in a high technological environment
- 8D approach and 3* 5* why
- Data / trend analysis;
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Renee Groenendijk 06-12706262 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Renee Groenendijk. We look forward to meeting you personally!