Are you willing to work for one of our appealing partners in the southern part of the Netherlands? We can offer you this challenging job as a Design Engineer!
As a Design Engineer you design steel constructions for roller coasters. These are not only the parts of the job itself, but also mechanical systems such as brakes and drives. You’re looking for a good balance between technical requirements, weight and production costs of your design.
Your main tasks will be:
- You are responsible for the development of a mechanical or steel-structural system
- Your coordinates in-or external pathways aimed at reviewing, among other things, feasibility and optimization
- You are responsible for design validation, using modern tools such as FMEA and Hazard Analysis
- You evaluate and integrates various standards that apply for designs or design verifications
- You make (analytical or simulated) kinematic or dynamic calculations for last-or motion provisions applicable to a system
- You make (analytical or simulated) followed by a fatigue-stress calculations or static strength rating on the basis of advanced strength authentication methods
- Starting from the concept design, you are part of a multidisciplinary project team which includes interface monitoring just as necessary as crucial
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (mechanical engineering, vehicle engineering, civil, Aviation or other connecting training) with at least 2 years relevant work experience
- You are well grounded in the application of modern machine-or steel construction methods, production techniques and associated materials
- You are able to on an analytical way to address problems and structured
- You have an ability to make your own independent new technical areas
- You are communicative spoken and written in Dutch and English
- Preferably you are grounded in the area of the above analysis, methods and know the value of these results
- Preferably you have specific experience with software packages, such as Solid Edge, Autocad, Tekla, Mathcad, Mathlab, Hyperworks, ESA-Prima Win, SCIA Engineer
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Sabine van Rooij (+31612638184, +31402116777 or firstname.lastname@example.org), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!