Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on high tech machines? Do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented with a technical background? You better contact us today!
As a First Line Technical Support Engineer, your key responsibilities include first line hands-on trouble shoot support for volume production (Test) and third line support for the install and upgrade organization.
- Machine technology; you have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies
- You plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation (recover sequence and/or OCAP)
- Problem Solving; you point out structural problems, analyze them and generate solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering
- Further responsibilities are KPI control, monitoring the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization, and knowledge transfer, hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production
- You actively seek for knowledge within Pilot production
- To conclude, you work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and continuity
As partner of ASML, we are looking for eager, flexible and ambitious engineers with a hands-on and creative way of engineering. Since ASML is a very dynamic organization processes and procedures might change along the way and you will need to be flexible and able to cope with a changing environment. At the same time this makes it a very challenging company to work for!
For this position we are open to Bachelor or Master degrees, who have the right motivation and a hands-on mentality.
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Roy Claessens(+316-31049897 or Roy.Claessens@orionengineering.nl), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!