Are you an experienced Industrialisation Lead and are you ready for a new challenge that consists of leading the industrialisation team, realising the industrialisation plan planning and leading the change process within the project? Then we would like to get in touch with you! Read this vacancy for more information and let us know when you’re interested by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
As an Industrialisation Lead you are responsible for leading the industrialization process within the integral cost price (C), delivery time (T) of the product, and quality doc documentation (Q). This is done by setting up a frameworkplan from within the R&D project, together with production and steering on progress of preparation and release of documentation. It also involves designing the supply chain of the product together with purchasing, and drawing up the requirements from this supply chain for product/module/part development. In the end you guide the quality of documentation and its’ structure, so it can be well received by manufacturing, the service department and suppliers. This role requires project management and leadership skills, good communication with partners within and outside of the company. You will be leading the Industrialisation Team which consists of 6 – 8 Engineers.
The tasks of an Industrialisation Lead consist of:
- NPI lead R&D industrialization lead and responsible for the release of the Product Documentation Package (PDP) and change management (process) of New Product Introduction (and/or hardware releases)
- Working closely with project manager from R&D as well M&L and leads the INC-team (Industrialization Committee) in which all disciplines from M&L, R&D and S&S are represented
- Works together In close cooperation within R&D development team from early stage to late stage (maintenance and product releases). Identifies which are the critical parts wrt Industrialization and influence design/engineering choices which are critical for industrialization. Define the Commercial Items together with the other directories (BU, M&L, S&S) and responsible for implementation of the top structures and setup of the corresponding interrelation plan
As an Industrialisation Lead you hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable. Besides this, you’re interested in hardware engineering and processes & methods. You also own the following skills:
- Project management
- To lead
- Good communication skills
- Quality driven
- Project working methods
- Monitoring from processes
- Configuration management
- Change management
- PLM systems
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organisation and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Romy Reijnders 06-57471026 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Romy Reijnders. We look forward to meeting you personally!