Do you get your energy out of complex troubleshooting and working on high tech equipment? Can you handle the demands to maximize the uptime of your tools? Are you that team player who helps bring your colleagues to a higher level? We might be looking for you!
The responsible of the Junior Equipment Engineer are to maintain and continuously improve your equipment, that meet the safety and quality requirements and comply with the applicable standards. And validation on the shop floor. Besides this you are responsible for:
- Proactively connects with Manufacturing and transfers improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other sections and departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues
- Coordinates quality related escalations to customers and support Manufacturing in securing production progress.
As a Junior Equipment Engineer you hold a BSc. or MSc. level in Mechatronics, Physics, Mechanical engineering, Automotive engineering, Electronics or other relevant technical area. Besides this you hold have:
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high-tech environment
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred)
- Languages: Dutch and English
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa 06-12651342 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Genaud Solisa. We look forward to meeting you personally!