We are looking for a labeling Specialist with relevant experience in the pharmaceutical/regulatory/QA or supply chain industry. Do you fit the job requirements and do you want to work for a highly rated company? Then we are looking for you!
Your tasks as a Labeling Specialist are:
- Responsible for guarding the uniformity of country-specific product labeling, achieving deadlines, target dates and internal and external communication;
- Coordination and implementation of new and revised product labeling in line with regulatory product files;
- Responsible for the correct and timely control of the art-work design department (internal and/or external)
- Collecting all necessary information for the preparation of new product labeling, such as technical specifications, design specifications, registration requirements and texts
- Responsible for proper phasing of the modified materials and control of phasing out of the existing packaging materials
- Maintain contacts with all major stakeholder e.g. Local Companies, packaging sites, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain Dept., Area Management, external printing, QA
- Responsible for correct/complete intake of the documents and procedure that trigger initiation of introductions / changes
As a Labeling Specialist you hold a Bachelor degree or a minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in Regulatory, QA or Supply Chain Department within the pharmaceutical industry.
Other required qualifications and skills
- Preferably experience working with an artwork/document management system
- Preferably experience with GMP guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry;
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Fluent English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Service minded
- Accurate and efficient
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa 06-12651342 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Genaud Solisa. We look forward to meeting you personally!