Do you have a technical background in Electronic, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering and have experience with Manufacturibility? Do you want to play a key role in the introduction of new products? As the Manufacturing Engineer, you are the representative of Operations in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing. You will improve production processes with lean mythologies. You will improve product quality via DfX.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Defines, implements new/changed processes and leads the first production models for projects within own Building Block.
- Defines, executes, controls and documents all process validation activities and related activities
- Introduces new production-methods (technical & logistic), within own Building block
- Working close together with other functions within Manufacturing, R&D and Quality to setup first time right processes
- Participates in supply chain teams, design teams, purchasing teams and secures the agreed manufacturing requirements
- Creates and maintains manufacturing documents (e.g. work instructions), provides training
- Defines and implements improvements (e.g. via A3, Prince2, Green Belt,…) within the building block to increase yield, output and cost
- Analyzes field performance data (e.g. DEFOA), installation test-results, and customer related complaints, in order to initiate improvements
- Prepares and introduces changes (products, components, production-processes) for released products
You will be part of the Global Operations IGT-Systems organization of Philips Healthtech located in Best, Eindhoven. The IGT Operations organization is responsible for the manufacturing, delivery and installation of medical devices used for image guided therapy applications worldwide.
We are looking for a candidate
- With minimum a Bachelor degree in e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanics, Industrial Engineering
- With strong personal & communication (English &Dutch) skills
- Who has experience in leading multi-disciplinary (global) projects
- With a continuous improvement mindset
- With a result driven and quality driven approach
- With proven experience in high tech medical device business
- Who has experience in design transfer and manufacturing transfer projects
- Who has experience with process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Who has experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing
- Who has preferably a Green Belt (expertise within DfX, DMAIC, Lean) and has knowledge on statistical tools
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Bart Brouwers (+31631049874, +31402116777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!