Do you want to be responsible for the designing, maintaining and optimizing production processes? Are you a skilled pro-active team player with a Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or another related technical area? Apply quicky!
Electrical Layout (EL) is the system that provides electrical power to all subsystems of the machine and includes human safety architecture as well as machine damage protection systems. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
In the product life cycle of our client, the engineer has the following responsibilities from mechanical build and qualification in the Assembly work center till setup and qualification in TEST and Install:
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design
- Analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development and Industrial Engineering
- Supply Chain and Customer Support
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related technical area.
- Graduates are welcome to apply
- Our preference goes out to experience candidates in the field of Industrialization of high-tech products
- Pro-active mindset. Plenty of initiative
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Customer focus, analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key for this role
- Willingness for foreign travel, approximately 2 weeks a year
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers in the high-tech industry for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Roy Claessens (+31631049897, +31402116777) or firstname.lastname@example.org. to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!