Would you like to be part of a highly skilled and innovative team that works on special projects within the high-tech industry? To grow the team even more, we are looking for Mechanical Designers. Are you interested? Apply directly with the button below!
Philips Innovation Services (PInS)
Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 600 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services, with approximately 75 employees, is unique in its system design approach which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions in smooth motion, high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that a lot of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems. In this department the group Mechatronic Equipment Design takes care for the Architecture and Mechanical / Mechatronical design of this equipment.
As a mechanical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customer. The team works on a project where a challenging Mechatronic module is designed with regard to complexity and timing. Function: You are able to work with concepts. You are responsible to work out the mechanical concepts of the Mechanical Architect into designs and later on into detail designs including TPD.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- You have at least 5-10 years’ work experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment
- You have proven experience with designing mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications. Preferably ASML working experience
- You are Proficient in designing in 3D CAD: ASML NX11 & Team center
- You are Proficient in making TPD and releasing it for production. Status R2
- You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work
- You are able to discuss your design on DfX aspects with suppliers
- You are a proven team player, take initiative, are flexible and are able to work with changing views
- You have a customer centric attitude
- You have good communication skills
- You are fluently in Dutch and English
- You are preferably fulltime (40 hours per week) available. Minimum part-time is 32 hours per week
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Joost de Boever (+31631049893, +31402116777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!