ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need – hardware, software and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Our key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer. Our Development and Engineering department defines, develops and realizes the industry-leading lithography systems ASML is famous for. Responding to customer needs, multi-disciplinary teams take ground-breaking ideas from customer goal through technical concept to working prototype. All of the world’s top chipmakers like Samsung, Intel and TSMC use our technology, enabling the waves of innovation that help tackle the world’s toughest challenges.
Some people choose ASML so they can work at the very cutting edge of their technology field. For others, it’s the opportunity to rub shoulders with some of the brightest minds in their discipline. Some people choose ASML because there are so many different ways to develop their career, they can specialize technically, become a manager, or take on project management. Everyone has a different reason to join. But everyone has the same reason to stay: teamwork.
Everyone is part of a multidisciplinary team. physicists, mechanical-, electrical- and chemical engineers, metrology experts and more – all working together in different teams to crack a particular challenge. Each team member brings a different set of skills to attack technical challenges from different angles. The result? Incredibly imaginative breakthroughs at the cutting edge of engineering. With each new breakthrough, the people at ASML feel proud. Proud of themselves and proud of their team. That’s why people choose ASML. And that’s why people stay.
- To manage the configuration of functional modules, supporting and advising the team members on engineering processes and way of working.
- To develop and cooperate in initiatives for process improvements and carry out Way of Working Competence guidelines.
The Mechanical Designer Process reports to the team leader, is operational within multidisciplinary projects and comes in touch with every engineering process step. You will work together in multidisciplinary teams, get involved in international opportunities, and will receive individual performance & talent management.
- Supporting and advising engineers on way of working and processes for parts, tools and spare parts
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of parts, tools, packing and spare parts
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of the Bill of Material and manufacturing sequence
- Setup and maintenance of the high level Bill of Material of a functional module
- Reporting on part/tool/packing/spare definition status and progress
- Reviewing changes on BoM, TPD, general standards, release rules and implementation
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in both production and development environments
- Familiar with the V-model Way of Working
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (CMII)
- Experience with Improvement Proposals and Engineering Change Processes
- NX, TC and SAP experience is a must
- Experience in managing complex design structures in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment
- Eager to drive her/his own development
- Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch
Be Part of ASML
At ASML you will get a career, not just a job. We strive to reward employees competitively and provide coaching, training and personal career development programs. Flexibility, enthusiasm, ambition and customer-orientation are essential criteria for any career path. If you meet these criteria, then there will be a world of opportunities open to you. Working at ASML means you’re prepared to commit to everything you do, down to the nanometer.
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Rowena Samjhawan 06-13197987, 040-2116777 or Rowena Samjhawan to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!