I’m looking for a Pre Install Engineer that takes a pivotal role between the D&E Projects and the internal and external customers to design Pre-install hardware and create/update the generic Electrical Pre-install data! Are you the engineer i’m looking for?
As Pre Install Engineer your daily activity will be focusing on the impact of new- and re-designs of modules within the system on Electrical Factory and Facility interfaces. Processing the information regarding these Electrical Factory and Facility interfaces and creating/maintaining the data and hardware of the Pre-install cabling. By using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills, you are able to work closely with suppliers, internal- and external customers to deliver high quality of pre-install data in an early phase of the system design process.
The main responsibilities/deliverables are:
- Early involvement in D&E projects to secure pre-install requirements, including manufacturability and serviceability.
- Reviews with the pre-install requirements including manufacturability and serviceability in his/her mind especially during Critical Design Reviews (CDR)
- Continues improvements on pre-install processes and requirements to improve on quality and completeness.
- Create/update Pre-install documents;
- Electrical Factory and Facility interfaces database and overview. (Machine Utility Data Sheet/Installation Wiring Diagram)
- Pre-install interconnections database of all Pre-install cables and bundles.
- GID (General Information Document) with requirements for Pre-install cables and bundles.
- FSS (Functional Sequence Specification) document for Pre-install cables and bundles.
You will report to the EI project lead of the D&E project team which consists out of an architect and design-, manufacturing-, customer support-engineers, logistics, procurement etc.
Besides your Bachelor degree in Electrical Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering you have experience with:
- High tech development environment with a focus on Electrical connectivity on system level in a multidisciplinary organization.
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics/cabling/mains/safety/common rules and standards
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Renee Groenendijk 06-12706262 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Renee Groenendijk. We look forward to meeting you personally!