As a Production Sequence Engineer you are responsible for the delivery of an optimal production sequence in the Fasy/Test phase: coordination with engineering and the shop floor, preparation of the sequence and support of the factory to assure successful execution of the sequence on the shop floor and in the field. Do you believe you are the Production Sequence Engineer we are looking for? Click on the ‘apply’ button below and we will contact you!
- Process owner of a sequence area. Generate the optimal production sequence based on the ‘Production Blue Print’, optimized on cycle time and efficient production
- 1st Pass Yield (FpY) improvements eliminating (€) waste (Lean)
- Co-ordinate the creation/maintenance on the Production Blueprint that contains dependencies between process steps
- Validation of the created work preparation on the shopfloor
- Alignment with the customer: Manufacturing and Install teams and (internal) suppliers in order to fulfill the factory’s and Install requirements
- Work in close collaboration with competence engineers (technical and process dependencies)
As partner of ASML, we are looking for eager, flexible and ambitious engineers in a creative way of engineering. Since ASML is a very dynamic organization processes and procedures might change along the way and you will need to be flexible and able to cope with a changing environment. At the same time this makes it a very challenging company to work for!
For this position we are open to Bachelor or Master degrees, who have the right motivation and soft skills.
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers in the high-tech industry for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Roy Claessens (040-2116777 or email@example.com), to schedule a personal interview with one of our Business Managers. We look forward to meet you personally!