Do you have experience in IP Protection improvement? And do you have al least 2 years experience in Project Management? Then we are looking for you!
The NXP CTO Project Office is looking for a Project Manager for our IP protection improvement program. We are starting an improvement program to analyze critical data elements and the respective data flows across the company. This includes the involvement of different entities within NXP, like Product Development, IT, Security, Failure Analysis, Quality. The task of the Project Manager will be to represent the Product Development organizations as part of this program driving the Product Development internal communication and alignment.
The other key tasks are:
- Interfacing with and alignment across different development units.
- Planning and tracking of activities (inventories, gap analysis, standardization)
- Reporting and communication (internal and as interface to other disciplines)
- Identification and consolidation of workflows across different tools and organizations
- Deployment of solutions
Depending on the actual effort needed for the IP protection program, other improvement topics might be added to the scope.
As a Project manager IP Protection Improvement you have experience in semicon development projects.
You also meet the following requirements:
- Very good communication skills due to covering multi-site, multi-cultural and multiple BL’s (must)
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience (must). This can be PM experience in development projects but PM experience in improvement projects is preferred
- Good project management skills
- Pro-active and eager to learn
- Interest to work with an international, multi-site team
- Flexibility related to working hours
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa 06-12651342 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Genaud Solisa. We look forward to meeting you personally!