Do you hold a Bachelor/Master degree in (bio)technology or related subjects as HVAC, Mechanical, Process technology? And proven background in (engineering & construction) projects? Read this vacancy for more information and click the ‘apply’ button when you’re interested!
Your responsibilities as a Projectleader are:
- You will participate in the new facility design and construction teams within Global Engineering Solutions
- You will support the Project Manager
- You will be responsible for the detailed engineering of parts of facilities and equipment, develop user requirement specifications, process vendor information, support in construction supervision and assist in coordinating equipment qualification/validation protocols
- You will work in a stimulating group of international engineers, scientists and operators and will be able to grow both in your personal and technical skills
As a Projectleader you hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in (bio)technology or related subject (HVAC, Mechanical, Process technology). You also meet the following requirements:
- At least five years (BSc) / two years (MSc) experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment
- Proven background in (engineering & construction) projects
- Experience in defining equipment specifications and validation of new biotechnology building projects
- Experience in GMP documentation
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Experience specific systems (WFI, PW, Autoclaves, Clean rooms, Bioreactors etc.)
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa 06-12651342 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Genaud Solisa. We look forward to meeting you personally!