Are you our new Senior IC Test Engineer Automotive who is responsible for of the development of testing in qualification and production using the latest hard- and software technics? Read this vacancy for more information and let us know when you’re interested by clicking the ‘apply’ button!
The Test and Product Engineering team is responsible of the development of testing in qualification and production using the latest hard- and software technics. Qualification execution is another important responsibility. Already during the first steps of the product development the team is involved with all disciplines (industrial PL, DfT lead, Test Engineering and Product Engineering). Development of testing is done. Followed by execution of the Qualification. When all requirements are met, the production will start. The involvement in sustaining is reduced when the production is running mature.
Beside that the Senior IC Test Engineer Automotive is responsible for:
- During the definition phase of a new product you will work in a multidisciplinary team to write the test strategy that suits both the product cost requirement and product quality, securing the Automotive Zero Defect (low PPM) requirements. In this phase you will work closely together with IC designers and IC architects to develop test methods, optimize the internal product design Design-for-Testability (DfT) and Design for Manufacturability (DfM)
- During the implementation phase of the project, your tasks include the creative design of the Industrial Test Facility (ITF), test hardware, writing and debugging of tester software either to characterize ICs and/or to enable testing in mass production. You will make use of advanced testers such as LTX Credence or Verigy according to the different product types
- During the product ramp-up phase, you will further improve the test efficiency to realize the test cost target with the consideration of test infrastructure in the Asia Pacific sites
- Besides project execution, there are different work groups in our PL to improve the test methodologies and test efficiency. If you have good ideas or you are willing to learn more, there is always room for development
As a Senior IC Test Engineer you hold a Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, with 5 years relevant work experience within the semiconductor industry. Or Bachelors degree with a minimum of 7 years relevant work experience within the semiconductor industry. You also meet the following requirements:
- Your work experience includes test and product engineering of IC’s (preferably in Radio & Audio Integrated Circuits)
- From definition to product-ramp up phases. Creation, NOT sustaining
- Experienced with Advantest 93K (must)
- You are self-driven, you take ownership of your work and you are eager to learn
- You have worked in multi-disciplinary teams with multi-cultures
- You are fluent in English
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa 06-12651342 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Genaud Solisa. We look forward to meeting you personally!