For one of our partners in the semiconductor industry we are looking for a Senior IC Validation and Hardware Engineer. Read this vacancy for more information and let us know when you’re interested by clicking the ‘apply’ button!
As a Senior IC Validation and Hardware Engineer your main responsibilities are:
- Specify, develop and maintain validation boards and test environment
- Participate in validation team, testing automotive Ethernet products
- Perform validation board signal and power integrity simulations to make sure transmission lines up to 5GHz will work as expected
- Reporting on validation progress and issues
Products you will work on are audio and connectivity solutions that rival the best in home entertainment, and we’re pioneering low-cost telematics, with the first dedicated solution for road pricing, eCall, and stolen vehicle tracking. We use NXP’s solid-state-lighting know-how too, for our portfolio of Automotive grade LED Lighting. Our focused R&D investments, our competencies in RF, Analog, and Digital Processing, and our relentless commitment to quality and excellence make us a long-term partner in automotive
As a Senior IC Validation and Hardware Engineer you hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics. Besides this, you also have 7 years of experience in IC Validation. You also meet the following requirements:
- Experience in designing printed circuit boards
- Experience in writing Python
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Knowledge of Ethernet is a plus
- Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues
- Fluent English speaker
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organisation and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Romy Reijnders 06-57471026 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Romy Reijnders. We look forward to meeting you personally!