Are you our new Senior RF Test Engineer who secures our high-tech RF Smart Antenna Solutions industrial RF test solutions? Read this vacancy for more information and let us know when you’re interested by clicking the ‘apply’ button!
The responsible of the Senior RF Test Engineer is to Drive RF product test strategy that is in-line with PL SAS Test strategy, fulfilling target cost and high quality requirements. beside that you are responsible for:
- Work together with multi-disciplinary team in identifying and mitigating risk related to new product or technology release
- Suggest TF DfT/Dfx practices to enable cost effective testing and adequate fault coverage
- Manage the planning and development of Industrial Test Facility (ITF) with frequent interaction with internal and external suppliers
- Define the required RF HW, write and debug test software
- Drive the release of ITF for production at Asia Pacific sites with close cooperation with local teams
As a Senior RF test Engineer you hold a BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering.
You also meet the following requirements:
5-10 years relevant experience in semiconductor industrial test development preferably in RF (Must). Looking for candidates with experience in creation (from scratch) and not sustaining
- In depth knowledge in RF Product testing
- Good programming skills: C++, VBA, Labview (most important)
- Takes ownership and initiative, target driven and international team player
- Able to work in Multi Site operational teams
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa 06-12651342 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Genaud Solisa. We look forward to meeting you personally!