Are you the link between the production group and the suppliers? Strong in communication and a even stronger electrical background? Apply now!
The Philips vision is to provide integrated solutions that advance minimally invasive procedures by helping healthcare providers to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for the right patient at the point of care. Working together to realize this vision, Philips can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
If you want to know what kind of products you will be involved in, please click on the following link: Philips Azurion
The purpose of these products is to enable Superior Patient Care. As the leader in Image Guided Therapy, Philips is committed to working with healthcare providers to help improve treatment for every patient.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer you are the interface between the factory and suppliers. Your main focus is to manage all supplier related daily quality problems and interact with the suppliers in order to decrease the defect rate for IGT systems.
- As a Supplier Quality Engineer you prevent disruptions in operations caused by one of the suppliers. You are in close contact with the suppliers and assures direct follow-up to supplier caused quality notifications
- You support SCAR management, effective and timely closure and review/risk assessment and their escalation to SCARs where needed
- You represent the Supplier Quality department in case of factory escalations and exercises judgement within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action
- You give input to Supplier Quality Reviews
- You give input to supplier quality aspects for new / improved products ensuring a.o. manufacturability aspects at suppliers (improve supplied quality)
We are looking for a junior profile who has :
- Bachelor degree Electrical engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in the field of quality
- Experience in highly regulated environment such as medical devices, automotive, aerospace is preferred
- Soft skills we are looking for: Strong communicator, proactive, flexible and taking ownership
- English language is a must
- Dutch is preferable
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Joost de Boever (+31631049893, +31402116777 or email@example.com), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!