Do you want to make a difference on human lifes every day and are you an expert in developing, validating and maintaining assembly processes? Apply below!
As a Sustaining Engineer you are responsible for giving support, improve and maintain the production process within the Sustaining Engineering Department Factory Best. Your primary focus will be data-analysis. You are also responsible for writing and maintaining work instructions for manufacturing processes.
You are responsible for
- Give support to Manufacturing New Product Introductions
- Providing input for the Manufacturing Engineer, to create a better way of working, after RFVD the Sustaining Engineer is accountable for improvements
- Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, SPC)
- Give input and maintain the NPI project planning
- DEFOA/MOA Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions
- Perform preparation activities on trial/prototype production within NPI-processes
- Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes
- Defines and leads improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section (Green Belt)
- Investigation and escalation of Production issues/complaints,.if needed together with development
- Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms
- Minimum disturbances (max.Yield) within production in cooperation with teamleads, troubleshooters and development
- Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management/Business within production / systems
You are part of
Factory Best, one of the largest Operations sites in Health Systems. Your part of Sustaining Engineering, a team which is responsible for processes within 5 factories (IGT/MR/SP&R/IC/RS). You will be working closely with the manufacturing and development departments of all the factories on the location in Best.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audit planning and execution, FMEA, 8D, etc.)
- Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering with high tech medical devices
- Preferably Green Belt or Lean certified
- Six sigma / SPC
- Comprehension skills and ability to analyse and summarize
- A result driven and quality driven approach
- Personal & communication skills (Dutch & English)
Orion Engineering has been active in a broad spectrum of technical disciplines for 25 years, making us a reliable partner of appealing organizations in the industry. In addition to alternating projects and the opportunity to work on the latest developments in your field, Orion Engineering also offers you individual guidance. This enables you to develop you optimally and raise your knowledge to a next level.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact email@example.com (+31631049893, +31402116777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!