Within our partner machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. All this takes place under one roof. This company encysts of the following disciplines: mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software. Out of these disciplines multidisciplinary project teams are assembled. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering. For the mechatronics department we can offer you this very interesting and challenging engineering position!
You are in charge of your module, complex mechanical parts and/or fully integrated systems; from design, testing, production, assembly. Technology is in your blood and in your DNA, you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills both in Motion and Control and in Mechatronics? Then you are the System Designer Mechatronics we are looking for.
As a System Designer Mechatronics you are involved within the complete lifecycle of both systems and products as during the production phase. You are the technical interface for the clients and set up requirements and specifications for the system and the development process. Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance. You also work on solving issues and work on various concepts where you use support of technical modeling and analysis to come to a solid plan.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Make design/interface choices, collaborate and set compromises with other disciplines (mechanical, software, electronics ed.)
- Module owner and therefore monitor system requirements
- Modelling the system to provide the right sub requirements
- Verification of technical plan of all disciplines
- Collaborate and support with architects
- Execute integration process (TPS/TAR)
- Issue management and finding the best solution
- Hardware/Software interface development for ‘own’ and ‘third party’ modules
- First point of contact for questions regarding production, integration and service
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics or Mechanical
- You have at least 2 years of experience and general knowledge of mechanics, electronics, mechatronics and software
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Experience with rapid prototyping, servo control and/or Matlab is preferred
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good in time management and setting priorities
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Bart Brouwers (+31631049874, +31402116777 or firstname.lastname@example.org), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!