Are you eager to further develop your expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? If so, then the job of System Engineer Mechatronics could be the perfect next step in your career.
As a System Engineer Mechatronics you are responsible for the technical aspects of the development of a mechatronic system or subsystem. You are the technical interface for the clients and set up requirements and specifications for the system and the development process. Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance. You also work on solving issues and work on various concepts where you use support of technical modeling and analysis to come to a solid plan.
After design choices been made you collaborated with designers from both internal as external colleagues / suppliers. You therefore play a central role in the eventual integration of prototypes and production models. You are also the first point of contact for questions regarding production, integration and service. The uniqueness of this role within our client is that your design is being produced and assembled in the same surrounding.
You will see what you have designed!
- You have a Master degree in Mechatronics or Mechanical
- You have several years of relevant experience in the design and / or specification of mechatronic modules and systems and have affinity with Precision Mechanics, Motion Control, Motors, Low Contamination, Thermal Management, Tribology, Reliability and Cost Engineering & Availability
- You have general knowledge of mechanics, electronics, mechatronics and software
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
- As a person you accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Experience with PLC and/or Matlab is preferred
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Sabine van Rooij (+31612638184, +31402116777 or firstname.lastname@example.org), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meet you personally!