Are you challenged by working in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes?
Assembling, adjusting and qualifying of (sub) modules and/or integrate into a final assembly (scanner system). Realize the planned production targets.
- Assembles high quality complex products resulting in ASML finished products
- Adjusts the assembled products according to the specifications
- Testing the product for operation and functioning, with the help of test equipment and test protocols
- Pointing out and / or solving technical problems during assembly in consultation with the available resources in order to reduce interruption of production
- Looking for opportunities in reducing process cycle time and takes appropriate action
- Identifies and acts on quality, Cycle time and safety improving opportunities for ASML benefits
Intermediate Technical College (MBO 4) in Mechanical Engineering (MBO) specialized in precision engineering (e.g. automotive engineering, aviation technology).
>1 years of experience with high quality precision engineering and familiarity with electronics and / or optics. Experience with working with SAP-ME is a pre. Working with computers is a significant part of the job. Making comments on procedures, updating logbooks in Excel. Making DN’s MN’s in SAP.
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Jeroen van Nieuwenhoven (+31613886682, +31402116777 or email@example.com) to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!