Do you want to be part of a dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing processes? We are looking for Test Engineers! Apply here and join Orion!
The Test Engineering department is responsible for accurately calibrate and qualify systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times.
The position gives a nice combination of hands-on and problem-solving tasks on the one hand, as well as analytical tasks such as testing, diagnostics and data analysis on the other hand. There is also a nice combination between precision mechanics and non-precision tasks.
- To adjust, test and deliver our client’s products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times
- Is responsible for adjusting and testing our client’s products and solving problems which may occur whilst maintaining the planned delivery times and quality
- Makes suggestions for the improvement of products or production processes with respect to both existing and new products
- Lays down product, process and measuring data in protocols and databases
- Provides support when new products are introduced into the production process
- Identifies and reports expected bottlenecks and solves technical problems, if need be in cooperation with other disciplines
We are looking for eager, flexible and ambitious engineers with a hands-on and creative way of engineering. Since our client is a very dynamic organization processes and procedures might change along the way and you will need to be flexible and able to cope with a changing environment. At the same time this makes it a very challenging company to work for!
For this position we are open to technical Bachelor degrees, who have the right motivation and a hands-on mentality.
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Marjolein van Breugel (+31631049896 or +31402116777 or firstname.lastname@example.org), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!